Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Im lucky that I'm in love with my best friend

Februrary issue for Teen Vogue

ACT workbook

Sucker Punch 

My Old layout for my blog and my iPad

Hello everyone! Today is a blog about my day. I woke up about 10am and read other blogs. One of my favorite blogs are red brick lipstick, Sofias journal, vivatramp, and Amanda. Their blogs are amazing, so you should go check them out. They are pretty awesome! I love teen vogue, but my mom doesn't let me buy magazines, so I read most of my magazines at my local library. But I somehow ordered teen vogue for a year, so I freaked out that I canceled. They were so nice that they just gave me the newest issue which was the februrary one. I read it again today, and ripped out some of my favorite pages.

I had to work on my ACT workbook, because I need to prepare for my test, and it helps me with grammer and my writting. I went to my local library and checked out Sucker Punch. I really wanted to watch this movie but never did. I am very excited to watch this movie. Also I took a picture of my ipad with my old layout for my blog. Which layout do you like better, this or now?
The title for my post is from one of my favorite tune, Lucky by Jason Mraz. :) I love him soo much:)


How has your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment