Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wish List: Pink Sweatpants, leggings

Before Pink had a sale, I begged my mom to buy this sweat pants. I love sweat pants, especially for the fall; its very cozy, comfty, and laid back look. It was $44, and when it was on sale, it was $22. It's a pretty good deal.
Mom and I went to the store after a week of the sale and guess what?? It was all sold out; we even went online, and it was sold out. I was so depressed.... This sweat pants was perfect for me. So I hope they make this design again!! Please... I am waiting for this to come out again. This is one of my #1 wish list.

                                                    Sweatpants



                                        Legging

I also really want to have leggings. I think they are the must have clothing for girls, and sadly I dont have any. This cost $9.99, so it is pretty good deal. Thankfully this legging is not sold out, only the black one is which I wanted. But I liked the other two colors, so I am getting this leggings soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment