Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tips for Clear Skin

I have really bad oily/acne prone skin. I started to have acne in 15 which is last year.  I started to have few pimples, but then in a few week, I had pimples all over my forehead. I was devastated, and I lost self confidence. All my parents friends are like "What happened to your forehead? Do you wash your face?" I  was very hurtful when I kept hearing these comments. I decided to research on Google, and these are some few tips that I learned.


1) Drink lots of water (Divide your weight and that number is the amount of water you are suppose to drink)


2)Wash your face twice a day, don't over wash your face!


3) Be gentle with your face, don't over exfoliate your skin everyday twice a day is enough.
 I used to use acne wash cleanser, but they didn't work at all. So I changed to using oatmeal at night, and Cetaphil cleanser in the morning. I am still waiting for the results, but my skin is not breaking out, so that's good.


4) ALWAYS use moisturizer!
 It was 6th grade when I started to use cleanser and moisturizer. I kept on thinking every time I use moisturizer, I am getting really oily. So I stopped using moisturizer, but I was really wrong! Since I didn't use moisturizer, my skin was really dry, and it wanted to produce more oil. So always use moisturizer, and try to use OIL-FREE moisturizer, so it wont clog your pores.


5)change your pillow cases every two weeks.
  Your pillow case gets really dirty by not washing your hair that day which has all these hair products you used during the day. The pillow case will be full of bacteria, and if you sleep on it, all the bacteria will transfer to your face.

6) Avoid high sugary, sodium, and fast foods, and eat more fruits and vegetables!


7) Get loads of beauty sleeps!
We have to sleep about 8 hours of sleep! When we sleep, our cells renew our skin, and helps get our skin better. That's why when you wake up, your skin looks really good.

8) Don't touch your face!
Your hands are full of bacteria! If you touch your face, then the bacteria will transfer to your face which will make your skin to break out.

9)Only use makeup if its necessary
Make up can clog your pores, so only use it if necessary. Also take off your makeup when you go to bed, because it will clog your pores when you go to sleep, which the cells will be hard to renew your skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment