Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Favorites


*I know today is tuesday but i had to do it today*

1) I listened to lots of songs this month.
    Call me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
   What makes you beautiful- One Direction
2) I have been enjoying my Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. I will be doing a review on it, so lookout for that. I had used all my lip balms, so I had to use the baby lips. I mean its not the best lip balm, but it did the job to moisturize my lips. The color is very pink, so when I first tried it on my lips, it didnt match me. But then I got used to it and now I really enjoy the color; it gives that girly, cute look.

* I will be doing a review, so you can see more pic, and details about this product.
3) I have really oily skin, so I need to have a oil absorbing sheets, which is why Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets are my must-have items when I go outside of the house. This is the best oil sheet that I have ever tried! It really does a good job to absorb the oil on my face and mattifies my face. I think it is little pricey, but it is worth it. I love this thing :)

4) I also have a acne prone skin, so everytime my pimple goes away, the scar still stays in my face. I found this cool cream that can reduce the appearance of my scar. It is the Mederma cream; it has SPF 30 and it really works. I have some scars on my cheeks, and my scar on my right cheeks is almost gone.
This items is also expensive for a .70 oz tube, but it is worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment