Sunday, July 1, 2012

Garage Sale



Hello my friends! Yesterday I had a garage sale at my house. I was soo excited to do a garage sale because I have never ever had a garage sale before. I was so excited to do a sale that when my friends came the day before, we decided to make advertisement papers and stick it on each of the house's mail box. Our garage sale opened(?) for 10am -2pm. Our family woke up at 9am and started to put up the items at the garage, then people started to come already. I was thinking we were gonna sell all our items. But then after 12pm, no one came, and I was told that  yesterday was the most hottest day since 1930!!!  It was a bad time to do a garage sale that day. We only earned 70 dollars which is pretty good for only 2hours. After the garage sale, we took our stuff back in which was a pain on a sunny sunny day. I was sweating; literally water dripping down my face. I had such a bad experience yesterday.. But oh well I had a chance to make a garage sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment