Monday, June 11, 2012

Movie Of The Day: Monte Carlo

I was at the library, and I went to the DVD section and saw Monte Carlo. I really wanted to go watch that movie on theatre in the past, so I was so happy and excited to check out the DVD. I watched the movie right after I came home. The main reason I wanted to watch this movie because of Selena Gomez, and Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl. Also the setting for the movie was in Paris, and Monte Carlo which are my favorite place to travel. I loved the plot of this movie. This is the basic plot of this movie. Grace(Selena Gomez) graduates from high school, and her dream is to go Paris after her graduation with her best friend Emma. Before the trip, she realizes that she is going to the trip with Meg, her stepsister that she barerly even likes. They go to Paris, and they miss their tour bus, because the tour guide rushes them like Crazyyy. They go to this pretty decent hotel, and sees the same person that looks just like Grace, who is rich and selfish. ( I forgot her name) So many people thought that Grace was the person, so the hotel employee gives her the best room from the hotel. The three of them decides that Grace should pretend  as the rich person.  Later on, Meg falls in love with this guy that she met few times during her tour, and Grace falls in love with this guy who hates her because he thinks that Grace is the selfish rich person, and who is also helping her with this charity. Yea! You will have to know the rest of the story by watching the movie. I loved it! It has a romantic, and exciting plot.
Rate: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment