Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Drawing: Tree with a sunset, Next to a Beach



I used to do get art lesson, because I love art soo much even though i need some improvements. I thought I will like to share it on my blog. So this is one of my drawing that I did recently. I will have more drawings soon.




I actually did this drawing from Just From Giggles; it is a tree with a sunset.
As you can see I have my sign in the middle. How stupid am I.. I have no idea why I put it there.





I did this drawing from my art class. My teacher helped me 10% and I did the 90%. I was really happy, when I finished this art because I just thought about the summer which I am really excited. This drawing was inspired by a drawing from the internet that I cant really remember.(sorry) Also I love the beach and the summer, so that got me to do this art work.








my drawing and my ipad. I love my ipad soo much.



So that was my drawings! I have bunch more so stay put for that. 




Do you like drawing????
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment