Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Recent Purchase: TJMAXX

Hello! I recently went shopping again.. I spent about $100 which is a lot for me, but I like all my purchases.  So I went to TJMAXX which is my favorite store to shop my clothes.
oh and sorry about the lighting from these photos; I had to take it at night which can be little hard to take pics.

-TJMAXX-


My purchases from TJMAXX

  

Denim shirt: 14.99
sport pants: black-7.99 blue-?? sorry lost my receipt
Sport bras: yellow- 16.99  navy-7.99
lace shirt:12.99
purple romper: 14.99


I wasn't planning on buying any tops at TJMAXX, but the denim top brought into my sight. I love denim shirts, and I like the light washed blue color. Also it doesn't have a button up in the top, so it can look little sexy. The sleeves are 3/4, so they also give a very effortless look. I needed some colorful sport bras, because the only color I have is white. I got the yellow and a navy blue color, which is perfect if you just want to wear a loose tank top on top of it. I also needed matching sport pants because obviously I only have one. Those two pants were the best out of the selection from the shop. I fell in love with the lace shirt. I don't have a single piece of lace in my wardrobe, so I really wanted one. The thing I like about this shirt is that it has a hot pink details around the neck area, and on the back it has a zipper that goes 1/5 of the shirt. I looked into the shirt and the shirt was looking at me saying we are destiny together. haha So I had to get one!! I got two bras, but I didn't wanted to show it on my blog because it was kinda weird to put a photo of my bra. But I put some footage on my first photo if you have noticed. The bras were 32 B, A and they were 7.99 and 9.99. The last thing I got is a purple romper, well actually my sister got it first, so I guess it's hers. I don't have a romper in my closet, so I decided to get one. My mom also liked it; I decided to wear a cardigan or a loose shirt on top of it, because it can look like I am wearing PJ. So that is it and I hope you enjoyed!

What did you buy recently?
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment