Friday, June 22, 2012

Today is the Day


Today is the day! you know why?? today is the day my sister and I get to buy whatever we want before we move. If you already don't know, my family is moving to Korea. We went to target and bought some stuff of skincare products.

Few days ago...
I am very excited for this wallet that I got from TJMAXX. I GOT A BESTY JOHNSON WALLET!! I absolutely love Besty Johnson!! I love the front and back detailing, the color of this wallet, and the inside compartments. The down side of the wallet is that some of the studs on the front wallet is very spiky. So it could kinda hurt your hand, but not like it's gonna bleed. But the good thing is if someone is trying to kidnap you are whatever, you can hit them with these studs.?. Just a thought lol This wallet originally cost about $90-100, but I paid $38. It's definitely worth the prize.













 Now back to the target haul...

    EOS Lip Balm
   I wanted this bad boys really bad, and I am so happy that I got it. I use it like every 5 sec. haha It is very moisturizing, and the packaging is very cute, and adorable.

some of the products in the basket is not from Target, so I didn't include in the post.



    Eucerin Moisturizing Face Lotion
   I heard that this product is a really good moisturizer for oily skin, and sensitive skin which I have.

   St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
   I have the Apricot scrub, and it is pretty good, but it is really harsh on your skin. So I decided to try to product which has Green tea in it which has high antioxidant.

   Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash
   I had a 2 dollar off for any cetaphil product, so I decided to buy this foam wash. I do not recommend buying harsh product for your face. Foam Washes are excellant for your skin, it is gentle and good for your delicate skin. Also this product claims to control oil; I have excessively lots oil on my face, so I have high hopes for this product.

    Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
 This is also a foaming cleanser, and it claims to prevent break outs which I have, so I have high hopes on this product as well. I heard really good reviews about this product. ^^

   Gillette Daisy Razor

This is kinda random, but we need some extras, so we got these.




This is the bag that actually my sister bought. I think its okay; I think they are other good hand bags out there. But she really likes it, so I said go for it. 






What are your favorite skincare products??
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment