Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thor & Snow White and The Huntsman & The Amazing Spider Man




Hello ladies! This week has been the movie week for me. I watched 3 movies a week which is pretty crazy. I watched The Amazing Spider Man, the day is was released and it was amazing!! I love the new spider man, Andrew Garfield; he is my celebrity crush. The rate for this movie is 9.5/10.  Few days ago, I watched Thor with my family. I was pretty excited to watch Thor because Chris Hemsworth comes out of the movie, and Thor is one of the Avengers. I absolutely loved this movie; the rate of this movie is 9/10. Also the Snow White and The Huntsman was good and the rate is 8.5/10. I realized I watched two Chris Hemsworth movies.

The lovely bag

fluffy ball that I could put on my purse etc.

star hair band

two leads and a mechanical pencil

Meaningful letter I got 


Yesterday I had a hectic day. I was meeting one of my best friend and watch the Snow White movie which was good than I expected it to be. We met together 2 hours before the movie and went to this amazing pizza store. She gave me a present, and I felt really bad because I didn't give any present to her. We had a good 2 hours talking about stuff that happened to our life. We haven't met for 6months! It was time for the movies and had a good 2hours as well. The movie was ridiculously long, but it was worth it. After the movie, it was the time for a good bye.. for the day. After with my best friend, I had to attend to a swimming pool party at 5 which was pretty late, but the sun was still up trying to burn our delicate skin. I had  a good time at the party.


How was your day been?
xo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment