Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Here I am, Here I am




Hello everyone. I decided to do an outfit of the day post. I wore this outfit to church and got lots of compliments from friends. The top is from Forever 21 that I recently purchased. The shorts are from TJMAXX, and I got it during May. I forgot to take a picture of my shoe, but I wore the Tori Burch flip flops. I really love this outfit and how the top has a sailing boat pattern.

I hope you are having a great week! I am very pumped about this week because my dad is coming to US to meet us all the way from Korea. His flight came at 6 o clock in the morning, so I couldnt go to the airport to meet him. Because of jet leg, he is sleeping the whole time, and I need to spend some time together! I really missed him. 

Do you have any exciting events that is coming up this week?
xo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment