Monday, July 30, 2012

End of July

001 Hello everyone, it's been a long month. Now that I have moved to Korea; I haven't spent much time blogging this month. Since it is the end of the month, I wanted to do a goals for August.
  • Work hard for my grades ( I am going to high school this year)
  • Use my time wisely
  • Meet all my friends ( I havent met them in 3years)
  • Read Read Read
  • Try to blog more
  • Buy a satchel cross body bag
  • Watch many movies as I can
  • Make a time to rest more
  • Finish watching the Olympics
002 In Korea, it is so hot and humid that sometimes I refuse going out of my house. I am trying to buy some clothes that I can wear during the humid summer.

003 I am now going to high school, it's gonna be really hard and more challenging than middle school. I am currently studying for my next semester. I am very nervous going to school, because I moved to a new school and the school that I am attending is a real challenging school. I heard that after the first final exam, 30 students moved to another school. Wish me the best!

Tumblr_m7x93rg5p91r5yo2wo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment