Sunday, July 8, 2012

Recent Purchase: Forever 21


                                                                                 

Hello everyone! I went shopping and got two clothing from Forever 21. I had a $25 giftcard Forever 21 from my lovely friend and decided to spend the giftcard. I was looking through the shop and found this pretty mint color collar shirt. I jumped up and down saying I have to get this, but there was only L and M, and I wear Small. I was sooo frustrated and left it there with a sad face. My sister came to me with this collar shirt and I jumped too because I loved it. She also got the chocolate brown short pants. I decided to get this pants because it went well with the top and the materials was so thin, it was perfect for the summer. The purchase was total at 30 something that I had to pay more with cash, but I felt good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment