Monday, November 5, 2012

What Susan Did: October

on a hill

at the beach


went to the top of the mountain

making film of gangnam style parody

my elementary school

first day of school trip


001 I haven't been blogging for two months. I wanted to post more pictures of me with my friends, but I need to ask them, if I can post it on my blog. In October, I went to a place for a 3day trip with my friends. It was the best school trip I ever had. I slept at 5oclock each night. 

002 My outfit for my school trip was pretty simple and classic. I didn't want to wear something that will get attention. The first day, I wore a white T shirt and a Abercrombie plaid shirt. For my pants I wore a jeans shorts and sneakers. 

003 Second day of the trip, I wore a skin tone shirt with some holes on it, with a high waisted shorts. Third day, I wore a Raulph Lauren strip shirt with a Abercrombie jeans.  My make up was basic and simple. I wore my bb cream with some eye liner on my eyes.

004 I also had my midterm which the results were not so good. I decided to study more hard than this time. My final exam is about a month away, so I won't be able to post a lot during my exams. I hope you guys will understand me. 

What did you do during October?

No comments:

Post a Comment