Thursday, November 29, 2012

End of November

Hello everyone. I am very excited that December is just around the corner. even though November is the birth month, December is the best month of the year. I can't wait for Christmas and 2013. Also at janurary im going skiing with just my friends for three days, which i cant waitt. But the thing is I have my final exam this moth, and the worse is that our school starts winter break December the 30thh. can't you believe it?? that is insane....also I don't have a boyfriend, so I will have to spend my Christmas with my family and friends.Time files so fast, I can't believe 2012 is almost over. I haven't done anything special..

I will try to blog but I have an exam coming this moth, so  it will be hard for me.....

hope we keep in touch Nd I'll see y'all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment