Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday Wishlist


001 Hey lovelies! Today is a special day to me because it is my birthday. I am really happy this year cause I am turning 16. I can't believe I lived for 16years i mean that is some long years. lol I thought I will share some of my wishlist to you guys. As you guys know , I am writing my wishlist on my birthday, and that is because I rarely get my presents after my birthday... (thats how our family roles..)

                        
      



002 I am now almost an adult..i think anyway.. I really want some makeup, so I picked some of my most wanted products. There are two Tony Moly products that I want. If you guys don't know what Tony Moly is, it is just a drugstore makeup store in South Korea. I heard the brand is popular throughout Asia. It is their backstage eye liner and luminous goddess aura BB cream. These two items are most purchased item in their store. I desperately need a lip balm that has color, and Revlon lip butters. I wanted this since it came out in the stores. But I rarely find stores that sells Revlon in Korea which is a big minus. Last product for my makeup session is the tea tree water spray from Lush. Lush is  find very easily in Korea but immensively expensive comparing to US.






003 The satchel bag up there is my number 1 most wanted item. The Cambridge Satchel company has impressed me for simple designs with lots of color ranges. The only down side for this bag is that it is quite expensive for me to spend. I am saving my money for this baby. I always wanted a DSLR camera  for me to take good quality outfit pictures or everything. I am currently using my digital camera which can't compare to the Nikon D5000.

 These are my birthday wishlist and I hope you enjoyed.

what is your birthday wishlist??
xo Susan

2 comments: