Monday, March 4, 2013

Updates | 2013 March

Hello everyone! I haven't blogged for the past few weeks. I have been so busy these days because I am now a JUNIOR and I needed to prepare for it. In fact, I started school today! In Korea the whole school starts at the beginning on March. Except that March 1st is a holiday, so technically we start school at March the second. However this year, March 2nd is a saturday and that is why I went to school today. I went to school and into my class room, but there was not a single person that I knew. I panicked because I thought I had a few friends that I would know. I was alone while everyone had their best friends in their class. Thankfully during the day a friend came up to me and we became friends. Since it was the first day of school, our school ended at 10:30 am. Hallejuah!!!(did i spell it right??) Anyway came home and my body was uncomfortable and my throat hurt like crap. I thought it would go away, but aparentely, it was worse. I had a fever all over my body and I had to stay on my bed the whole time. I slept for five hours and ate some medicines. I am feeling a little better and I just want don't want to miss school tomorrow. That will suck if I miss the second day of school. Right now I am drinking coffee and need to rest to go to school tomorrow. I will be doing from more fun posts in the future so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Nice note.
    I'm following :)
    http://fiona-terry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete