Saturday, October 27, 2012

My future job+missed you



001 Hello everyone!! I am finally back to start blogging. I know... I have not written a single blog post for 3 months... Forgive me, I had a big fat midterm exam that I had to study, and I was just so busy for my school works. It is good to be back :)

002 Yesterday, I told my mom that I want to start thinking about my career for my future. I really didn't know what my career should be. My mom asked me what makes you happy?. So I thought blogging, looking celebrities' fashion for inspirations. So she said I should thinking about the fashion industry. I agreed to her; I felt like shopping, matching clothes made me happy in the past. Also my blog is more of a personal diary, but it also contains fashion thoughts. But i thought I don't want to be a fashion designer because I am not well skilled or good at making clothes and thinking creative ideas for clothing. So I searched the Internet related to the fashion industry and found wardrobe stylist, and fashion coordinator. I thought hmmm.. that sounds nice, and I researched and figured out that fashion coordinator is a coordinator who keeps up with the lastest trends and organize fashion shows, and shooting. Wardrobe stylists work for a specific events and helps style people for their event. I realize that I like styling my clothes. I am thinking about those two jobs to be my future jobs. I am very excited that I decided my dream and I will go for it and work hard.

003 I will blog as much as I can so keep in touch, and thank you for reading my blog post. I am very thankful that you are looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment