Monday, October 29, 2012

End Of October



001 It is almost the end of October. Time flies like crazy... It seems like I have just came to Korea yesterday, but it has past 4 months. I have been crazy studying for my midterms that I slept for 4hours a day. Anyway since October is almost going to an end; I wanted to do a goal for November. Also November is my birthmonth..( I hope that's a word).

01. Prepare for my practice exam
02. Read more books (Novels, fashion magazines)
03. Blog almost everday! i wishhh!!
04. Buy more clothes that fits me and for the winter
05. Get a DSLR for my birthday
06. Take pictures everywhere I go
07. Have fun at school
08. Buy some fashion books that will help me in the future

002 October 31th is Halloween! Unfortunetely, in Korea there is no trick or treating which is very sad, since Korean children won't be enjoying the fun during Halloween. I will be posting a Halloween last minute costume idea, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment