Thursday, October 10, 2013

Updates. October 11th 2013

It has been such a long time since my last post. I apologize for not updating my blog and not consistent with it. As you guys all know, I am in junior in high school and this is the period where I need to concentrate on my studies. Right now my exams are almost over and I have a little time to post this.By the way I did really bad on my exams... Well the fact is that I haven't really studied my this exam which I am ashamed of. Next time I will study harder than this time.  So my point is that I won't be able to post blogs consistently. Once I get into uni, I will be consistent with my blog daily. Since May I have been just thinking about my future. I still don't know what to do when I grow older. When you become a teenager you become to think about all these kinda weird questions like who am i or what am i doing here. I am going to this phase right now and I cannot answer my questions well. That is why I really want to experience with new stuff and travel around the world. I think exploring and trying new ideas is a great idea to really find what you want to do...
I will be wrapping up right now and thanks for reading my thoughts! I will see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment