Sunday, February 3, 2013

Skincare routine

Hello everyone, I am in love with my DSLR camera that I recently got. well..it's not really mine(its my sister's, but we share it). Anyway I went to church today and we had a graduation for the seniors who are off to college now. I was very touched of all the huggings and cryings. I imagined myself being like those people in two more years.

I wanted to share my skincare routine that I am currently using. I changed my routine like a month ago, and my skin got already better. My skin tone got better, my pimples on my forehead was minimized and more positive facts. I now have a little confident to go out with out no makeup.

   1. Toner: IOPE(Korean brand) Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning



2. Emulsion: IOPE Trouble Clinic Control Emulsion


    3. Facial Cream: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

    4.(in the morning) Sunscreen/moisturizer: Eucerin Daily Protection



What is your skincare routine?
xo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment