Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Hello lovelies! First of all..HAPPY late MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! Yesterday I was very busy that I didn't even have time to visit my blog. Well in Korea, we had a white christmas which was pretty amazing. Where I live is pretty crowded so the city had a lots of dark toned color of buildings, but the white snow covered all the dark colors; the city was so white that I thought I was in heaven.
In South Korea Christmas is basically like another Valentine's day because tremendously lots of couple come out of their houses on Christmas. So there is this event for the 20's who are single, come to this certain place to try to find their partners. Guys wear white and the girls wear a red shirt. After a certain time passes, the guys group and the girls group mix together and meet all the people that came out. It is rare to make a couple there, but there are few couples that are made through this event. I don't even know if this really made sense, but I think this idea is really cool. This christmas was the most worst christmas I ever had. I didn't go anywhere out; my mom said that it will be crowed all over the place. So I had to stay at home for this whole day. It was pretty depressing... I hope I can have a much delightful christmas next year.


how was your christmas? xo Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment