Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist No.1

001 I have been looking for a good quality DSL camera. These pictures are just cute cameras from Tumblr. Leave a comment on which DSL you use. I need help to find the perfect one.

002 I really want a crossbody bag that has a british flag. I found this bag on Tumblr as well. I'm going to search this bag to find out which store sells this. Leave a comment as well if you know where they sell this. I love this.

003 This may sound cheesy, but I want my own big amazing closet. These are my imspiration pictures from Tumblr as well. I am building up my closet, so hopefully I can have my perfect closet.

004 I go to school next week, so I might post rarely... School is my number 1 right now, and if I am done with school, my priority will be on this blog. So keep in mind of that and ill see u later. ♥♡♥♡

All of the pictures were from Tumblr.











No comments:

Post a Comment